Sunday, November 9, 2008

Garfield Minus Garfield

Many of us are familiar with Garfield Minus Garfield. For those who aren't familiar, you're in for lasagna!

Here's an interview with the author posted on The New Yorker's website.

Does an internet-based comic creation program exist? Can anyone advise on the best way to create comics intended to be displayed online? I miss making comics. Man I'm sure you all miss me making comics. They were so GOOD. I tried to get the newspaper to take them off their website, but they said something like, "No, sorry, just because you now think your work sucked and don't want it to be linked to your name, doesn't mean we will take it down for you." I swear some future would-be employer will reject me for mental health reasons after googling my name and stumbling on those gems.

HayK, do you have a comic blog yet?
Congrats to Leon Leon Leon for locking up a weekly DJ gig!

1 comment:

Dan Weisman said...

I don't know that much about the nitty-gritty of webcomic production, but I do know that Mr. Amdrovsky and Ms. HayK47 ought to grace us with their cartoony efforts. I know that the guy who writes XKCD draws his comics on paper and then scans them. The guy who writes questionable content uses a tablet to draw (and Adobe Illustrator, probably). Don't know about achewood, but there are a couple people on this blog who probably do...
However you do it, I, at least, would like to read your comics, so please post them!