Saturday, August 30, 2008

a blimp by any other name

Doc Roon, who is my mom, read this post. The image below was hyperlinked but not displayed, so I showed it to her. Her initial reaction sounded like she'd discovered a stock exchange staffed by babies trading hugs and cookies in a permanent bull market.


"Aww!"
"Right?"
"You have to put him on the blog!"
"I did. It was linked."
"I didn't see it."
"Okay, but---"
"Aww!"
"Yes."
"See, now isn't that better than blimps?"
"What?"
"You know, fly above sports with cameras."
"I---I know what blimps are, but what do they have to do with the bear?"
"They're big."
"What? That bear cannot do anything a blimp can do."
"I want one."
"But---"
"We have to name it."

That was yesterday. Today she announced that the bear's name is Celphone.

No comments: